Affiliation & Approvals
Royal College Pharmacy and Health Sciences offers B. Pharm and M. Pharm courses that conform to the latest requirements and syllabus structured by PCI . It enjoys all the affiliations and approvals required in the field of Pharmaceutical education:
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Approved by Skill Development and Technical Education Department, Government of Odisha.
- Affiliated to the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT).
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) course of 2 years duration and an intake capacity of 60 students is also offered by the college to widen the career opportunities and the course is approved by PCI and affiliated to Orissa State Board of Pharmacy (OSBP).
- The B.Pharm and M.Pharm degrees are awarded by Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha (BPUT), and the Diploma is awarded by OSBP.
- Our college is also an Institutional member of ISTE (Certificate No. 1052).